From the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Department of Greek Education, this framework for teachers is a syllabus essential for students to achieve learning expectations while mastering the Greek language. Help educate your students by informing, forming, and transforming them with the wonder and meaning of the Greek Orthodox faith. Written in Greek. It starts with kindergarten ages and goes through intermediate, mid to high levels.
- Students will communicate and interact with growing confidence in the Greek language.
- Students will use Greek to communicate and interact effectively in various social settings.
- Students will acquire a strong oral foundation in Greek and focus on communicating in Greek.
- Students will understand the value of learning the Greek language.
The Greek language framework affirms that schools and programs:
- Provide quality teaching through traditional and innovative educational program
- Promote students who are critical thinkers, productive, moral citizens, and spiritual leaders
- Recognize and appreciate parents as the primary educators of their children.